- The 2016 Vice-Chancellor's Prize for the Best Student Research: Gaurav Raicar, MSc for publishing in A* ranked journal
- The 2015 Vice-Chancellor's Prize for the Best Student Research: Harsh Saini, MSc for publishing in A* ranked journal
- The 2013 Vice-Chancellor's Prize for Best Research Output: Alok Sharma
- Harsh Saini, MSc, Exploring techniques for optimal feature and classifier selection for protein modeling, function, and fold recognition.
- Gaurav Raicar, MSc, Exploring features of protein sequences for its fold recognition and structural class prediction.
- Ronesh Sharma, PhD, Protein fold recognition, structural class prediction, MoRFs detection using computational intelligent methodologies (in preparation).
- Shiu Kumar, PhD, EEG signal classification and its application to brain computer interface system using computational intelligent techniques (in preparation).
- Abel Chandra, PhD, Clustering of single-cell datasets and classification of protein sequences using computationally-intelligent techniques (in preparation).
- Edwin Vans, PhD, Single-cell clustering and applications (continue).
- Vineet Singh, MSc, Accurate identification of lysine pupylation sites and its analysis in prokaryotic proteins through efficient computational techniques (in preparation).
- Hamendra Reddy, MSc,Development of AI and machine learning tools for the prediction of glycation in proteins (in preparation).